Kingsbury Hill Fox Limited (KHF) is committed to protecting your privacy. It will only use the information that it collects about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Privacy and Communications Directive). This includes information submitted voluntarily by you through a form or gathered automatically as you visit this website.
You should not submit any sensitive or private information through this website except through acknowledged secure areas. KHF accepts no responsibility for data submitted through insecure areas of this website.
By submitting your contact details to KHF, it may contact you or send you marketing materials. KHF will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from it in the future.
Some cookies that may be used on this website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing if available, cannot be provided.
Some cookies that may be used on this website collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and whether they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies would not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies might collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Some cookies that may be used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Cookies may also be used to improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who may perform some of these functions (or other services) for KHF. Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and KHF has no control over this.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser’s cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
As is true with most websites, our server may automatically log data regarding each visit such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. KHF may use this information to monitor server errors, server administration or to monitor visitor behaviour. It is not possible for this to be disabled on a per-user basis so you must leave this website (and the internet entirely) if you do not agree to this happening.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact KHF.
Kingsbury Hill Fox Limited values its reputation for ethical behaviour and for financial probity and reliability. It recognises that any involvement in bribery could not only bring an investigation and possible conviction for a crime, but this would also reflect adversely on its image and reputations.
The company therefore aims to limit its exposure to bribery by:
- having assessed whether its business is at risk and, if so, the level of that risk
- having developed an anti-bribery policy containing procedures proportionate to the risks identified
- assessing the partners, suppliers and customers it is dealing with and who represents it
- ensuring that directors, employees and those it does business with are continually aware of its attitude to bribery
- monitoring and reviewing its procedures.
Kingsbury Hill Fox Limited expressly prohibits the giving, offering, solicitation or acceptance of any bribe, whether cash or other inducement, to or from any person or company by any individual director, employee, associate, agent or other person or body acting on the group’s behalf in order to
- gain any commercial, contractual or regulatory advantage for the group or in order to
- gain any personal advantage, financial or otherwise, for the individual or anyone in a way which is or could be perceived to be unethical.
Person or body in this policy is without regard to where they are situated and whether they are a public official, corporate or voluntary body or private person or group of private persons.
This policy is not intended to and does not prohibit the following practices providing they are customary in a particular market, are proportionate and are properly and promptly recorded:
- normal hospitality appropriate to the persons receiving and accepting it
- the giving of an award or ceremonial gift as long as it is appropriate and openly disclosed
- the use of any recognised, and generally available within the context, fast-tracking process on payment of a fee
- the offer of resources to assist the person or body to make a decision more efficiently or promptly provided that they are supplied for that purpose only and would not influence the outcome of that decision.
If any person is in doubt as to whether a potential act constitutes bribery, the matter should be referred the Director of Kingsbury Hill Fox Limited before proceeding.
All directors, associates and employees have responsibility for the prevention, detection and reporting of bribery. Employees or others can report confidentially any suspicion of bribery directly to the Director of Kingsbury Hill Fox Limited.